A Bit About... Me!
Hello, My name is Bailey Wilson. I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and hope to teach Kindergarten or 1st grade when I graduate! I plan to graduate in the Spring of 2012. I will probably start teaching and work on getting my Masters Degree after graduation.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Creativity

Creativity is using your mind to come up with a conclusion on your own and something that is not plain and boring. I expect my students to have fun with what they are learning and be creative in the ways they express themselves. I love to do projects because they allow the most creativity for the students; they can write, draw, play music, role play, or do whatever helps them to best learn the material in a fun way. As a teacher, I can be creative with my teaching methods and classroom decorations. My students can expect me to always be creative in all that I do because learning is never fun without creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment