A Bit About... Me!
Hello, My name is Bailey Wilson. I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and hope to teach Kindergarten or 1st grade when I graduate! I plan to graduate in the Spring of 2012. I will probably start teaching and work on getting my Masters Degree after graduation.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Respect for Others

Respect for Others is treating others they way that you would want them to treat you. It is very important for students to learn at a young age to respect others. Feeling respected is one of the greatest feelings in the world and every person deserves to be respected. If you are not respected, your day is completely ruined and you feel like no one cares. I will always respect my students and co-workers. The best way to teach respect is to have respect for yourself and others and allow the students to see that respect. My students can expect to always be respected by both myself and their classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment