A Bit About... Me!
Hello, My name is Bailey Wilson. I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and hope to teach Kindergarten or 1st grade when I graduate! I plan to graduate in the Spring of 2012. I will probably start teaching and work on getting my Masters Degree after graduation.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Humor

Humor is something that makes a person laugh or smile. I think that without humor learning will be very boring. Humor can also brighten someone’s day if they are feeling down. A joke of the day told around lunch time gives the students something to look forward to and can give them a good laugh. I think that when I, as a teacher, make a small mistake it is best to laugh about it because the students want to laugh and it is easier to laugh about things than to beat yourself up it. My students can always expect me to make them laugh and brighten their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment