A Bit About... Me!
Hello, My name is Bailey Wilson. I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and hope to teach Kindergarten or 1st grade when I graduate! I plan to graduate in the Spring of 2012. I will probably start teaching and work on getting my Masters Degree after graduation.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Leadership

Leadership is stepping up and taking the initiative to do what needs to be done. Leadership is another value that needs to be learned at a young age. Everyone needs to be a leader because a room full of followers will get absolutely nothing accomplished. Leadership is in the job description of all educators. I think a great way to teach leadership is through group work and assigning each student a role in the group and switch up the roles with each project and switch up the groups every other month. Group work not only teaches the students leadership but also how to work with other people and get along with their classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment